Bestfriends Furr-ever!

by - 5:48:00 AM

   paw prints

        I still clearly remember that day, it was in November 2011, at about 6 am in the morning. I knocked at the door to tell my mom the bad news. There was no answer, I knew that she already knew what happened and she's there at the other side of the door, silently weeping and mourning. She knew that Cheenie was already dead. Cheenie is our pet, a black dachshund who has been my mother's beloved dog. After an hour of gaining her strength, my mom went out of their bedroom, together with her favorite pink towel. She went outside where Cheenie's body lay and gently wrapped its lifeless body. We broke into tears. We buried her little body in our backyard.

   dachshund

      Time had passed and they came one by one. New dogs entered our home. First was Pandoy, a black and white Aspin, he is the smartest of them all. He is the one who guarded the house and he instantly barks whenever he hears something.

                                       aspin  

     Next is Beagle, a crossbreed of pug and beagle. Beagle on the other hand is the protector, he is so thoughtful, he is the peace maker of our dogs. He is the sleepyhead baby.

   puggle

     Then came Tommy, our mini schnauzer, he is the sweetest of them all, he is always there tailing me wherever I go. He always woke me up with his morning kisses.

                                mini schnauzer 

      And lastly Negra the pug, the youngest of them all, and since she is still a puppy, she is the destroyer, the litterer. (Don't blame me for the names, it was my mom's choice XD)

                               pug

      They are our dogs. For the past years of their existence, they put colors to my life and make me change the way I see friendship. These dogs had been my companion. They always make me laugh, warm me with their bodies when it's cold, dissolves my stress away. They are my diversion. At hard times when I feel like I am lost, I talk to them, they are just there listening as I cried down, they never judge nor leave me. They never complain. They offer their little bodies to be hug giving the comfort I need. They might be a major headache but reminiscing those moments now makes me laugh. Even though they torn my precious project, divided my charger into two, send my undies in the front yard, stole our viand, chomp my favorite slippers and shoes, make my stuffed toy go blind and many more, despite of the mess they may bring to our house, I love them :)

      In this world, I am just a raindrop in these flood of people. I am just an ordinary girl, a nobody. But behind those big brown eyes of them, I am a somebody, I am someone special because in their eyes we mean the world to them. The four corners of our house is not only their playground, but to them it is their paradise. They gave me a reason to come home early because I know they are eagerly waiting for my return, that they are so excited to see me and play with me. 

    They are my best friends, my extended brothers and sister, my family. They offer to us a kind of friendship that is generous, pure and sincere. Friends who will never leave especially in times of hardships and despair. They are the kind of friends who are true, loyal and faithful. They loved us unconditionally, without expecting us any return. That is why I want to treat them as special as they treated me. I will endlessly love their kisses,the way they flap their ears, the way they lick their noses and how they put an effort to wag their tails. No matter what happens, the kind of friendship we share will be FURR-EVER engraved, deeply in my heart :3

You May Also Like

0 comments