Clear Nose Thailand Review

by - 7:42:00 PM

                         clear nose thailand review
       Hi Lovelins!!  I want to call my readers lovelins because I love you guys :) This time i will be reviewing clear nose from Thailand also called "Gel mat na hut mun white". It is a black and white heads remover. Black or whiteheads are the small bumps usually in the nose area which are actually sebum that clogged the ducts of sebaceous glands.  So I bought this product also from Asian Vanity Shop. 

       I always want to remove those nasty bumps in my nose. I've already tried several nose pack and nose strips but doesn't work much to me so I want to give this product a chance since I've been reading a lot of good feed backs about this product. So here come it is :)


                                                         size of clear nose thailand

                                                  paper sheets together with clear nose

                                                              the product itself



How much I bought it: I bought this for 70pesos at Asian Vanity Shop. The seller is very honest and accommodating :)

The product promises that: it will remove your black heads and Whiteheads.

How many times do I use it: I use this product repeatedly at a time, about 3 times until I feel my nose is cleaner :3. I use this at least twice a week.

How long does it last: You can use this for more than 20 times. Your 70 pesos is worth it compared to the strips and packs that doesn't work. The bottle is about 2" inches small. Just bigger than a 1 peso coin. It is like a glue and it also smells like glue.

How do I used it : First i wash my face with soap and water. Then I got a cotton and dipped it in warm water. I then swabbed the cotton on my nose to open up the pores. I got a cotton bud to got the product. You can use your fingers but I don't recommend it since the product is sticky and the sheets will stick to it.  I applied a thin layer of product to my nose and I put the sheets to the area where I applied the product. I waited for about 5-10 minutes to let it dry.  You can watch TV or listen to music to avoid boredom to strike :3. After that i gently pulled the sheet upward. I repeat applying the product twice more. Lastly I washed my face again with cold water to close the pores and to remove the residue that is left in my face.

Pros:
• the packaging is very nice and neat. The bottle is inside a resealable plastic and also comes up with 60 pcs. of thin sheets of paper.
• it does removed my white heads, the first time i used it i was really shocked. I saw my whiteheads in the sheets smiling and waving at me lol XD it was my first time to use a white heads remover that can remove that many. Cheers to maker of it yey!!!  XD

                                                             results of clear nose thailand

• it is cheap yet effective.  You can use this product for months.

Cons:
• language barrier. You can't understand the instructions because it is not written in English.
• it does not come with an applicator. The product is really sticky my fingers sometimes stick together that's why i decided to use a cotton bud
• it is like a suspension, some of the product settle at the bottom that's why i have to mix it first before using

Verdict: I will give it a 4/5. This product is an effective blackheads and whiteheads remover. Definitely a recommendable product. (Two thumbs up :) )

Recommendations: Use regularly to reduce the appearance of whiteheads and blackheads.




You May Also Like

0 comments