Tofu Pore Scrub Version 2 Review

by - 11:45:00 PM

      
                                           tofu pore scrub review
         Hi Lovelins!!! So my week has been rough. I always want to update my blog site but I've been very busy. Whenever I find some time, that's when I make my reviews :) So here I am again :) This time I will be reviewing tofu pore scrub version 2. This scrub is formulated to remove whiteheads and blackheads and shrinking your pores as well. From the name itself, its main ingredient is tofu. The reason why we use facial scrub is to exfoliate dead skin cells and to help our skin regenerate. Here comes my review :)


                                             tofu pore scrub front

                                            


Ingredients: Jo tofu extract, grape seed oil, Aloe Vera, jojoba oil, glutathione, kojic acid, zinc oxide, scrub jelly, vitamin b3, aqua

How much I bought it: I bought for 70 pesos from Asian Vanity Shop.

The product promises: Treatment for face & body acne, blackheads and whiteheads, tighten pores, fight skin discoloration such as age spots & sun spots, helps improve and lighten dark spots & blemishes, helps nourish and purify skin, helps hydrate dry skin.

How many times I used it: I used it once a day at night.

How do I use it: I squeezed a pea size on my fingers and gently scrub my face, especially in the nose area, in circular motion, I let it stay for a minute and wash away with water. I used it together with tofu soap.


                                           consistency of tofu pore scrub 


Pros:
  • The packaging is very cute as usual. 
  • I like the watery consistency, it is very mild to the skin and it does not sting.
  • It moisturize my skin after washing since it is not drying compared to other scrubs.
  • I also like the mild scent.
  • The little bottle goes a long way, it can last up to three weeks
  • It is cheap and affordable.
  • Reduces break outs.
Cons:
  • You can only buy these from an online shop. The shipping fee may cause you a lot, especially when you are in a province just like me.
  • It didn't remove my black heads and white heads.
  • It didn't minimize my pores.
Verdict: I really like this product so I rate this 4/5 yey!! :3 It is very mild as I said and what I really love about it is it is non-drying. It is best for sensitive and dry skin :) I will definitely buy this again.

Recommendations: Exfoliate at least 2-3 times a week to remove dead skin cells and to help other products to be absorb by the skin.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I might try this thanks for the review :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmina! :) thanks that you enjoyed my review, just make sure to check out for new posts :). Again thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us
    beard trimmer

    ReplyDelete