Feminine White Cream Thailand Review

by - 8:21:00 PM

        
                                      feminine white cream
         Good morning Lovelins!!!! It is morning right now while I'm making this blog post. So if you are reading this post right now, maybe you are planning to buy or already bought one of this cream. Thailand has its reputation when it comes to beauty products and I can say that they have lots and lots of it. Again, I bought Thailand products because at first I was planning to sell them but my parents prohibited me since the products are not written in English that is why I end up using them, I even give some to my relatives for them to try. So I present to you this feminine white cream from Thailand also known as femwhite cream :)


                                                          feminine white cream front

                                                          green shiny cream

Ingredients: Since it is not written in english I can't list what is the content of this product

How much I bought it: I bought it for 45 pesos each from Asian Vanity Shop

The product promises: It can whiten the dark areas of your body especially the inguinal part or the bikini lines. Results can be observed as early as 3-5days

How many times I used it: I normally use this once a day after bathing. Used this for more than a month to see its efficacy.

How do I use it: I scoop an ample amount of product and apply it liberally to the part I want to whiten.

Pros: 
  • It smells like sampaguita, the odor is not that strong.
  • It does whiten a bit but not that much. So don't expect too much :)
  • it is creamy yet it is not so sticky.
Cons:
  • language barrier, funny story my mom use it on her face since she can't read what was written on it lol XD
  • 45 pesos is a bit much for a very small cream.
  • the product is a shiny green cream which stains my fingers and of course my undies but at least it is washable :) 
  • so it didn't fulfilled its promise to whiten as early as 3-5 days, I notice some changes after 3 weeks of applying.
Verdict: My rate for this product is 2.5/5. Its not as good as what has been circulating in online stores but it is not that bad as well. I'm just finishing  up those I bought but I'm not planning to buy again :)

Recommendations: Don't expect too much because you'll end up hurting yourself (HUGOT haha XD) It requires long period of time to see the effects on topical products so if you wish to achieve the desired results, use the product faithfully  :) 

Thank you again Lovelins for dropping by, always make yourself comfortable in my little own world :)

You May Also Like

0 comments