Gluta Pure Soap Review

by - 7:08:00 PM

                                                gluta pure soap review
         Welcome back lovelins!!  :) Asians especially Filipinos are well known for fair complexion or "morena" skin. It is not new for us Filipinos that many of us aspire to have whiter skin. I admit,  I am one of them :3 One of the famous skin whitener is glutathione. Since glutathione is well known in the market because of its property to lighten the skin, I found this soap named Gluta pure soap. It has also lotion made by wink white. You can check out my review about it, just click here :) Thailand beauty products are booming in online stores and I was amused by the number of great feedbacks about those products that's why I gave it a shot.


                                                              Gluta pure soap front

                                                             gluta pure soap back

                                               
                                                      gluta pure soap ingredients         

                                                         gluta pure soap bar






Ingredients : Coconut oil, Rice bran oil, Sunflower oil, Glutathione, milk, vitamin E, vitamin B3, vitamin C, perfume

How much I bought it: I bought it at thaiph for 65 each.

The product promises: whiten your skin and has spf 50. It contains an ingredient that removes dead skin cells, leaving deep cleansing formula that result to a purely white and glowing skin as possible.

How many times I used it: I use this product twice a day.  Day and night.

How long does it last: if you use it day and night the soap will last for about a week  a half. But if you use it only once,  it can last for 2 weeks or more.

How do i use it: I wash the soap first with water. Using a towel, i scrub some of the soap then I used the towel to scrub my skin.  I let the lather sit on my skin for about 5-10 minutes to let my skin to absorb it. I brush my teeth and wash my face while waiting. Then i wash the soap away with water.

 Pros:
• the packaging is neat and nice. The soap is packed separately with a plastic.
• what i love about this soap is the smell. Unlike other glutathione soap,  it does not smell like an acid. It smells like a vanilla.
• it does not sting. It is mild to the skin. This soap is infused with goat milk that's why it doesn't dry your skin.
• it peels your skin. My dead skin cells were shed off.


                                                                 my legs is micro peeling

                                                                 my foot is micro peeling

                                                               skin is shedding

• it has spf 50 which can eventually protect your skin from sun damage.

Cons:
• it is somehow pricey. It is just a small soap. And you can only buy this through online shopping. Plus you'll shoulder the shipping fee.
• it takes longer time to see the whitening to effect.
• it melts easily but not as fast as kojic soaps.

Verdict: i will rate this 4/5. I really like this soap :)

Recommendations: to achieve whiter skin,  use the soap for a longer period of time. You can partner it with its lotion. Avoid prolong exposure to sun to avoid skin darkening.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gluta pure soap and kijie San which one is better? And I need a cream that can whiten my skin and make it flawless, I also have black spots on my legs which cream will be better in me.i will appreciate if u reply me plz thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is not looks like dead skin but it is more like crack and peeling skin is not its dangerous or cancerous😞

    ReplyDelete