Centella Body Cream Review

by - 11:47:00 PM

   
                              Centella body cream review
      Hey guys!! Scars and stretch marks are the two major skin problems many girls were facing. Yeah I know, I am one of them. My greatest frustration is my skin. I will spend my money not on gadgets and clothes but onto a product that will solve my problem. After a lot of searching, I've come across this centella body cream also called "radish cream" which promises that it can reduce, improve, and fade your scars and stretch marks. And i was like " I think I found the one" :)


                                                                       Front View

                                                                        Back View





Ingredients:

Centella Extract, Allantoin, Glutathione, Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Cera Alba, Cetyl/Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, PEG-20 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Vitamin B3

How much and where I bought it : I've got one from beauty arsenals 1k for 3 products and shipping fee is free and i bought again in Asian Vanity shop for 240 each.

How did i use it: I finished up 6 jars of it because you must use it consecutively for 1month. I apply it to my skin twice a day: day and night. I used it together with radish soap.


Pros:

• I like the consistency of this one. Its not hard to apply on skin. Its just like applying lotion.
• It is mild to the skin and soothes itchiness.
• it has a mild herbal scent. It smells like radish soap.
• it somehow fades my dark lines.

Cons:

• It doesn't erase my stretch marks and scars. I ended up using 6 jars of it just to give it more time but i decided to stop because i can't see any improvement anymore. i used it for two consecutive months.

Verdict: i rate this 3/5. Maybe it's just not the one :( I'm still trying to find the one. Centella body cream is not for me though.

Recommendations: try it for yourself. I guess my body has different mechanism. Topical products takes longer time to effect on me

You May Also Like

0 comments