AHA Mix Turbo Soap Review

by - 12:52:00 AM

AHA mix turbo review
         Good day Lovelins!!! As part of my Thailand Soaps haul. Here comes another soap, The AHA mix turbo soap. AHA stands for Alpha Hydroxy acid, a type of acid usually found in fruit, milk and sugar cane. AHA mix turbo is also infused with AHA fruit jelly, snail secretion, Vitamin B3, and Vitamins C and E which are good component for making your skin look better. I'm looking forward to this soap since of the many good reviews and the reputation of alpha arbutin as skin whitener agent. So here it comes :)

                                                        aha mix turbo front
   

                                                      AHA mix turbo packaging

                                                     AHA mix turbo back

                                                     product of labdee thailand



                                                       AHA mix turbo soap bar


Ingredients: Actinda Chinensis (Kiwi) fruit water, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Apha arbutin aqua, ascorbic acid, carica papaya fruit juice, fragaria vesca fruit extract, Glutathione, AHA, snail secretion filtrate, Royal jelly, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C and E, Glycerine, Lauric Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Tocopherrol

How much I bought it: I bought it for 50 pesos from Asian Vanity Shop

The product promises: 
  • Exfoliates and cleanses the skin
  • Reduces the appearance of cellulites
  • Defy skin aging and wrinkling
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Gently removes dead skin
  • Softens and smoothens skin
  • Faster skin whitening effect
  • Fades dark spots
  • Lightens scars

How many times I used it: I used it as my regular bath soap.

How do I use it: I wash the soap first with water. Using a towel, i scrub some of the soap then I used the towel to scrub my skin.  I let the lather sit on my skin for about 5-10 minutes to let my skin to absorb it. I brush my teeth and wash my face while waiting. Then i wash the soap away with water.

Pros:
  • I do like the packaging. The soap is individually wrapped inside the box.
  • I like the fruity scent.
  • This is a mild soap. It does not sting my skin.
  • It does not give me any breakouts.
Cons:
  • I am so frustrated about the soap because it darken my skin. A lot of people noticed it. Especially my face. About 2 shades darker :(
  • It melts easily. Its like a kojic soap but yellow.
  • It did not give the result as the product promises.
Verdict: I rate this soap 2/5. It kinda disappoint me. I'm so much into it but it burned my face :( I'm never gonna use the soap since the soap is not suited for my skin type.

Recommendations: Avoid prolong exposure to the sun while in the process of skin whitening. Always apply sunblock.

You May Also Like

0 comments