Gluta Wink White Lotion Review

by - 8:41:00 PM


  
                                                                    Glutawink white review
      Hey guys! So after reviewing gluta nano here comes another item I bought from Beauty Arsenals, the gluta wink white lotion. I am very interested in this lotion because of its high spf. It is also one of the best selling product of Thailand because of its promising effects. From the name itself, its main ingredient for skin whitening is glutathione.

                                                                          Front View

                                                                          Back View




Ingredients:

Mix fruit, Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, Distilled Water, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyetheenc Glycol, Glycerin, Glydent (DMDM Hydantion), Glutathione, Collagen, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Fragrance

How much is it: I bought these 3 products for 1k with the inclusion of the shipping fee.

Where did I bought it: I bought it in an online store named beauty arsenals.

Product promises: whitens your skin in just 14 days

How long did i use it: I finished up a bottle. I used it every morning after I took a bathe.

Pros:

• I very much like the packaging of this one. The box is so fancy with its logos and design embossed. It's my first time seeing such for a lotion.
• after application, you'll notice an instant glow.
• the product last long, it has a thick consistency that you don't need much to cover your skin.
• you can go outside without worrying you'll get sun damage because of its high spf.

Cons:

• because of its thick consistency, it is somehow hard to blend to the skin.
• its smell like a kiddie medicine. I don't find it as a good smell.
• it does whiten, but not as much of the pictures they show you in the internet.

Verdict: I rate it 4/5. This has become my favorite lotion as of now :)

Recommendation: use the product for a longer period of time to achieve desired results

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Need to find a way to whiten you skin fast? We've got the solution! Check these effective whitening lotions.


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been using the wink white lotion for 3weeks now nd m nt seein ani result,instead it making me dark

    ReplyDelete