Snow Skin Whitening Cream Review

by - 11:42:00 PM

     snow skin whitening cream review
         Hi Lovelins!! How are you? :) I've plan to make this review maybe a couple of weeks ago but, I only got my chance today so yeah :3. If you are a reader of my blogs, I am really on hype when it comes to whitening products
because I am desperate to achieve whiter and fairer skin like most of Filipinas do. So when my mother gave this cream to me, together with its soap and I was so into it. :)

Snow skin whitening cream create its name here in the Philippines, it is known for its potent to whiten the skin. This product has been popular in the market that is why I researched about and read some reviews about this cream and even watch Filipino youtubers in their series  " Paano ako pumuti" or in english, "How I achieve whiter skin". But most of it are sponsored. So I'm giving this product an honest to goodness review. 

                                                              snow skin whitening cream box

                                                              snow skin whitening cream bottle 

                                                             snow skin whitening cream back part of bottle

                              


Ingredients: 

I got this list of ingredients with its corresponding effects on skin on their website www.vidanutriscience.com

                                                         snow skin whitening cream ingredients

Snow Skin Whitening boasts of using the ideal percentages of “Elite 7 Active ingredients” that are all Clinically Proven to Whiten Skin and also effective in Anti Ageing .

1. ALPAFLOR® GIGAWHITETM: a skin lightener developed from Alpine plants. ALPAFLOR® GIGAWHITETM can brighten and even skin tone as well as reduce the color intensity of age spots.
2. ALPHA-ARBUTIN: Promotes lightening fast and evens out skin tone on all skin types. Known to minimize liver spots and can reduce the degree of skin tanning after UV exposure.
3. COLORLESS CAROTENOIDS: provides effective protection against UV and oxidative damage, which is known to lead to pre-mature aging and other phenomena. They also present abilities of inflammation reduction, anti oxidation and UVA/UVB protection that enhance skin lightening.
4. IBR-Snowflake®: Known to slow down cell proliferation thus preserves the youth capital delaying the aging process.
5. MELFADE®-J: a purified aqueous extract derived from bearberry leaves (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) combined with magnesium ascorbyl phosphate. Popular in Asian countries as an effective means to depigment the skin.MELFADE®-J reacts on the melanocytes to inhibit the tyrosinase activity by reducing melanin biosynthesis.
6. Symglucan®: A Multi-Functional anti-aging ingredient that protects skin cells against UV radiation, stimulates broblast growth and collagen synthesis, promotes healing and reduces discoloration of scars, stimulates immune defense, helps reduce extrinsic signs of aging – non-invasive treatment of skin wrinkles and also acts as an excellent moisturizer
7. SymWhite®: Known to have the most potent tyrosinase inhibitors ever reported. Used to lighten the skin tone and even treat uneven skin tone

How much I bought it: we bought it in mercury drugs for P1499

The product promises: whiten and lighten skin while reversing skin problems such as dark spots, age spots, acne marks, old scars, uneven skin tone and melasma

How many times I used it: I used it twice a day together with its soap for two months

How do I use it: After I washed my face, I apply an ample amount on my finger tips in circular motion

Pros:

  • the packaging is really nice, very elegant and informative. In the back of its box are summary of scientific tests conducted to prove its effectiveness.
                                             
                                                    scientific studies of snow skin whitening cream  
  • it comes in an air-pumped bottle which is handy and easy to use.
  • it does whiten. minimally. haha XD 
  • its consistensy is similar to a mousse so application is very easy
  •                                              consistency of snow skin whitening cream
  • one bottle could last for a year since a little comes a long away. After two months of using this cream, it is still close to the brim. (Update: I thought it was full but actually it is just 50 mL. I was deceived by the bottle lol XD)

  •                                               snow skin whitening cream inside the bottle
  • very good moisturizer.
  • gives you a glowing aura.
  • hydroquinone and paraben free


Cons:

Here it comes! this has become my favorite part in doing reviews I don't know why XD

  • first, I don't really like its flowery scent, maybe I just get used to it. And that is why my mother gave it to me because it triggers her asthma.
  • It is very pricey, come on, if you are on a budget like me, I guess this is not practical.
  • I used immediately after I received it,  the next morning it gave me rashes on my forehead which is very uncommon for me. It even gave me some breakouts.
  • The worst thing is when I run out of snow soap and I used gluta pure soap together with it, my skin got burned. The darkness I've got is similar when I used AHA mix turbo. A lot of people notice it because it was only on my face which is dark. I even ask it on their IG if I should stop using it but unfortunately nobody answers. 

Verdict: I'm giving this product a 2.5/5 because I am still in doubt in it's effectiveness. I am still using the product up until now because I don't want to put my mother's P1499 in to waste :( it is a good night cream anyway. But I won't repurchase since it is not suited on me. ( I do have a very very sensitive skin :3) But results may vary, it depends on how your body will react on certain product. I don't say that if it is not effective on me, the results would be the same to you. Maybe I will just finish the entire bottle.

Recommendations: Use it together with its soap since some soaps may be incompatible with the cream. It may give an adverse effect instead of the desired result. On my experience it is best applied as a night cream. Don't forget to apply sunscreen while in the process of whitening the skin. 

      So that's my snow skin story, kindly tell me yours :). Feel free to comment down below your suggestions and opinions. Thanks for your time reading this review. Ciao! :3

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is simply great, and I could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.
    Skin Brightening Cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chilin Collections introducing body whitening lotion for all skin type. Start your skin routine with this brightening repairing lotion for speed up fair skin.

    ReplyDelete