Sea

by - 4:00:00 PM

sea

     Hi Lovelins! Welcome back :) It's been a very very long time since the last time I've post a new blog. I've been idle for almost eight months. Yes eight months, and i really really missed blogging. Not because of the views that I can get or for the monetary purposes but because I feel comforted and I enjoyed sharing my deepest thoughts here in my own little world.

     For the past eight months many things had happened to me which I can say is blessings that were given to me. I have passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers. And now I am currently employed as a Faculty at Junior and Senior High School Departments in a school here at my province. That is why I am very busy and I can't even post a single blog here.

     Being a teacher is difficult yet it is rewarding. Rewarding in a sense that you are appreciated by your students and also the parents. At first, I was very hesitant to embark the field of teaching, because I am afraid. Afraid of speaking in front of many people. Afraid of the criticisms, the misbehavior of the students. But I always leave a space for improvement, and I conquer it all not just by myself, but also through the help of our Almighty Father. 

     Now I am torn between being in the field of teaching or dentistry. I already convinced myself that I will pursue education furthermore but my parents want me to pursue dentistry again. Moving on is very hard to do especially when you believe that it is something for you then one day you'll know that it was not for you. That is how i feel about dentistry but here we go again. I feel like I found my purpose in teaching and I don't want to confine my self in the four walls of the clinic.

       I feel like I am in the middle of the sea standing in a little slab of rock. And I have only two options, to swim forward to reach the new-found island or to swim back to my old life. If I don't decide soon, the little rock that I am standing upon will soon erode and I will drown in the bottom of the sea and I will not found myself anymore. 

You May Also Like

0 comments