Brighter

by - 8:01:00 PM

     
white flower

         Hi Lovelins! What's up? Last month I activate my fb account since it was inevitable. And decided to change my profile picture. I don't have thousands of friends in facebook since I only add and accept those people whom I know.
Well, I try to hid from everyone because I feel like I don't reach anything, that I am a failure. There are times in your life that you feel so alone in the storm.

       So after I change my profile pictures, some of my friends commented on how they really miss me and shocked that I was still alive (yes many of my friends are bully lol) But in every comment I read, it feels like they are just there. Even we are aware from each other, the bonds we created are still tight, that in our hearts we still have the spirit of camaraderie. It is so heart fattening to realize that there are people out there that still believes in me even I myself loses hope.

      I am always inspired by many bloggers especially here in the Philippines because of their different perspective and points of views in life. I, too, want to be like them. I also want to be an inspiration. We have different struggles in life, but I want to endure all of it, I want to win the fight. And show to the world that I can. That if they can, I, you, and we can also. We can be successful and  do make the most of our lives.

       Yes, there may be hardships, or long roads, or storms. I may lose my hope again, hurt or be lonely. But I don't want to settle. At the end of the rain there will always be our rainbow. And I always remember that no matter how hard life strikes, there will always be my God who will protect and will save me. I just put all my trust in Him :)





You May Also Like

0 comments