Tis' the Season for SEPHORA Glammin!!

by - 10:39:00 PM




                                             
                                       

         It is so magical how time fly so fast. Everything feels so nostalgic. As if you are in a middle of a dream and just woke up realizing that this is reality.

It's like a de' javu. The cold breezy air, the sparkling lights every where, the children's voices filling the streets and exchange gifts. Yes, it is the yuletide season again, wherein it is the season of love, happiness and giving. This has been my favorite season of theyear and I've been looking forward to it more than my own birthday.

       This is the season where parties pop left and right. It is the time where we dress up and celebrate with our friends. Its nice that once in while we go out and enjoy something in our life together with our love ones, but of course when I see my long-time-no-see friends and family, I don't want to look so dull and tired and lifeless. So here is the look I am going to make using Sephora products.
Instagram / roseandben
                                        
      I found this inspiration on Pinterest and for me, this is just the perfect look to wear this holiday season since it is not so heavy, I can wear this look in day time or even night time. To achive this glam look this makeups are what I need:

1. Philosophy Total Matteness Pore Minimizing Matifying Cleanser + Mask. First of all, before applying any make-up the face must be clean and this cleanser is the perfect solution. This product absorbs the oil in the face and at the same time minimizing the pores and leaves face with matte, smooth-shining finish.




                                         

2. Benefits Porefessional Face Primer. Next step is putting primer on the face. This primer makes the pores and fine lines less visible. It keeps the make-up last long with a silky smooth but it's formula is light on the face.
                                            
                                     

3. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. When wearing make-up, I want to be natural-looking as possible so this product is just right for me. This product just leave the skin with undetectable coverage that is why flaws and imperfections are not noticeable making the skin luminous. Plus it gives your skin the moisturization it needs.

                                     

4. Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set. Make-up brushes are the make-up's best friend. It is just like spoon and fork. They are meant for each other. It is essential to have these brushes to make that perfect glam look. These brush set is well hand crafted to make that work of art in the face. This set includes eight pieces of brushes namely: Powder Brush, Silk Finish Brush, Face Shape Brush, Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush, Concealer Buffer, Soft Definer Brush, Petit Crease Brush and Wing Liner Brush. It comes together with a sleek clutch so it is always on the go!


                               
                                    
5. Studio 10 Age Defy Skin Perfector. This concealer will hide my unwanted imperfections such as eyebags, finelines, skin discoloration from pimples and dark spots. This product blends thoroughly to the skin and is perfect for color-matching.



                                            
6. Burberry Fresh Glow Compact Foundation. After all of the liquid and cream make-ups, all I need is to set it with a powder foundation. This foundation makes a flawless, effortlessly looking glow which I want. It has an spf 10 to shield my skin to the damaging effects of UVA and UVB so I am not worried to go out of the sun while wearing make-up because I know I am protected. 

                                                 

7. Zoeva En Taupe Palette. This is my favorite part, the eyeshadow. Playing with eyeshadow can make you look a different person, but for this look, I want to look simple yet elegant. So choose this palette to make my eyes eye catching. These eye shadows can make anyone have a timeless beauty.
                                                          
8. Sephora Collection 12hr Contour Eye Pencil. This is the most eye catching in the eye makeup since I will be using a glittery eyeliner to have that shining shimmering winged effect. This eyeliner glides easily without tugging the eyelids also it stays all day long.

                                              
9. The Balm What's your Type Mascara. To add the drama in my eyes, this mascara is the answer. It does not make the lashes look clump and lifts it to the heavens above. It gives an affect that will make someone who wears it a head turner.




                                                   

10. Lavie Lash Au Natural Collection. Make the eyes more stunning by adding this falsies. This faux lashes are gorgeous since it mimics the natural eyelashes. Wearing this is uncomfortable because it is made from 100% natural hair.


                                           
11. Benefit's Brow Zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit. For my eyebrows, this all-in-one kit is all I need. I can tame it with the wax, set and fill it with powder and tweezers to keep it define and clean. It also comes with a dual end brush to achieve those perfectly arch brows that stay all day!


                                             

12. Cover FX Contour Kit. This contour kit will give definition to my face especially my jaw bone. This will also fix the depressed areas of my face such as the eye bags and the bridge of the nose. This contour kit is the secret to a perfectly contoured complexion. It includes a step by step instruction which will help me achieve the stunning glam look!
                                          

13. Becca Jaclyn Hill Collection Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush. Whew! That's a long name! This blush will add colors to my cheek and I can choose in a range of colors from soft to subtle and from bold to poppy! It is made from micro-fine minerals and antioxidants to achieve that natural looking rosy cheeks!


                                          

14. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes. For the lips, I'm going to use this liquid lipstick. The lips is also the part of the face which catches most of the attention so this is just right for the look. This product is long lasting and not heavy. This is also matte finish with a vanilla scent.

                                  
15. Benefit's Sun Beam. To add shimmer and glamour to my face, this is the last touch up. With this highlighter, my skin will become instantly glowing literally! This highlighter will definitely sculpt my brow bones, cheeks, nose and cupids bow.

                                          


         So that's all the products I am going to use to achieve that glam look for tis season to be Sephora glammin'. This is the season to give it all so Shop more make-up products on Sephora PH here!” 
                                       


            Let me know your Ideas about this holiday glam look! Feel free to comment down below. Ciao! :)


You May Also Like

0 comments