Changes

by - 7:43:00 PM


evolution of man

       " The only permanent in this world is change" A saying that is always applied in my life. I am just a simple girl living a simple life.When I was a child I always dreamed of a better life, well that's the best part of being a kid. You don't really know the meaning of the word "problem". But things went out differently as I grow up. I realized that it's not the life I was expecting, That this world is full of struggles and competition. It is hard how you set up your figure in this society we live. How to be respected by other people. And how you will shine differently to this world.

       When I was in college, one of my professor let us watch Mahatma Gandhi's life then my whole point of view has change. Ever since I was a child, you can classify me as one of the weaklings. I don't know how defend my self or exchange spicy words with other people. I am someone who will be left speechless. I just let it inside myself. I put my feelings inside a jar and close it. There was a point in my life that my heart was stoned by all of those hurting words, that no word can wound me anymore for I am already numb. Yes this is the real world we are living. It is just like a moon, there will always be a dark side of it.

     But despite all of it, even now that I am older I still don't know how to fight back. I've realized that revenge will take me nowhere. If I fight back and I saw them hurt, will it make me happy? Does it make me successful? It just don't make sense to me. What I do is ignore all of the bad things they do to me, and still show them kindness and smile to them. When I am angry, I don't let it burst out because I know I might say something very hurtful and can't undo it. Patience is a virtue. I always tell myself that my patience should be a circle, so that it will never end. Love can change people. I know that if I show them some love and kindness, time will come that they will realize what they have done to me and they will remember me not for being bad. I know that there is no permanent in this world that's why I don't want to regret things that I haven't done when I still have the chance and the opportunity. I want to show my love to the people around me, spend some time with them and cherish every moment.
                   
      I am still in the progress of creating a better version of me. People change and so am I. While I am still sojourning in this world, I know I will encounter many adversities and strife. I may be hurt again, be lost or be left by people whom I thought will stay with me. But this is my journey, this is my life. It is in my hand how I will make a rainbow out of it and how I will make it bloom. I will never forget to take with me a lot of patience, smile and love to share. 

blue sky   
                I know as time passed by, our preferences may change. The way we look, what we like or what we want, the way we prioritize things. But I always leave a room for improvement. How I make my self a better person. I realize that in order for us to love unconditionally, is not expecting something in return. That it is better to give than to receive or to love than to be loved. It is never too late to make a change, it is better than to be sorry. Do not be afraid to make a mistake in your decision, because it will be your teacher. And lastly, as Mahatma Gandhi said, you must be the change you wish to see in the world.


You May Also Like

0 comments