Gluta Nano Plus 900k Version 2 Review

by - 11:58:00 PM

                                     
       Hi guys! So Thailand products have been mainstream nowadays. They are selling like hot pancakes. After I've read so many good feed backs about them, I've decided to try it for my self. My skin is one of my greatest frustration since I have skin asthma. It left me many scars giving me insecurities. I can't even wear shorts :( Aside from having scars, my complexion is also not-so-good. And after several times of convincing my self, I decided to take oral glutathione. Since thailand products are very affordable, I bought them in an online shop I found in Facebook. At that time they have a promo, you get three items for 1k plus free shipping. Not so bad right :) 



                               
              So I've got Gluta Nano 900k, Centella radish cream and Gluta wink white lotion.



                                                                         Front View

                                                                      Back View

CONTENTS : 40 soft gel capsules

(30 gluta caps +10 rosehip,extracts)

L-Glutathione 900,000mg
Collagen 200,000mg
Vitamin C 30,000mg
Coenzyme Q-10 1,500mg
Rose Hip Extract 1,200mg
Hyaloronic Acid 2,000mg
Grape Seed Extract 600mg
Raspberry Extract 600mg
Acerola Cherry 600mg
Mix Berry Extract 600mg

How much does it cost: I bought these three items for 1k plus free shipping.

Where Did I Bought It: I ordered through online from Beauty Arsenals. The seller is very accomadating :) they even text you for product confirmation and also they send you a picture of your orders before shipping. They are so honest. Points for them ;)

The Product Promises: whiten skin, reduce breakouts, v-shaped face. 

How long did I take it: I used this product for 1 month and two weeks consistently. 2 gluta caps and 1 rose hip cap every night.

Pros:

  • It comes with a very neat packaging. A pink bottle with a flower in it. It's just so classy for me hehe XD
  • The capsules are in soft gel form. It's not hard to swallow, it glides easily in your mouth.
  • It doesn't have any foul smell.
  • It does make you face v-shaped haha. I've noticed it even though I already have a slimmer face.
  • I love the free 10 rose hip caps. Who doesn't like free?
  • Very affordable.
Cons:

  • For the whitening effect, I didn't see any drastic change in my skin color. I guess it needs more time to take effect. 

Verdict: I rate this product 3/5

Recommendations: Take this in different time lapse. Example one in the morning and one in the evening. Maybe the product didn't work for me because I took all at once. Also take vitamin c along with glutathione for better absorption :) If you are pregnant or lactating, always consult your physician first before taking oral gluta :)



You May Also Like

0 comments