Tofu Soap Review

by - 12:31:00 AM

       
                                      tofu soap review
        Hi Lovelins!! I still have a lot of Thailand products to review so here is another one. So one of my favorite drink, beverage or dessert (where ever category it falls XD) is taho. Yes, its one of Filipino's yummy beverage. Taho is made from tofu.Tofu is actually coagulated soy milk which is widely use in culinary especially in East Asian and Southeast Asian country. But in Japan, tofu is also used in cosmetics. This review is all about tofu soap which the raw tofu is imported in Japan and manufactured in Thailand.




                                                     tofu soap front 

                                                     tofu soap back 

                                                   
Ingredients: Due language barrier, I cannot understand what is written in the box but since it is called tofu soap I assumed that one of the chief ingredient is tofu :3 According to my research, it is also infused with Vitamin E which is really really good for the skin :)

How much I bought it: I bought it for 45 pesos from Asian Vanity Shop

The product promises: can lighten dark spots, tightens pores, helps rejuvenate new skin cells, non drying

How many times I used it: I used it in my face only day and night.

How do I use it: I wet the soap with water to lather and I gently scrub my face in a circular motion. I used it together with tofu pore scrub.
 
                                            tofu soap
Pros: 
  • The packaging is nice, the soap is individually wrapped inside the box
  • I very much love the smell, it smells like vanilla or yogurt, its like I wanna bite it lol XD
  • It is mild soap, best for acne prone skin.
  • As it promises, it is non drying.
  • It gives a botox affect after wash, it feels like the skin is being lifted. My skin becomes shiny too!
  • It dries my pimples and reduces break outs.
  • The soap does not melts easily. Mine lasts for more than a month since I only used it for my face.
  • Affordable.
Cons:
  • You can only buy this on an online shop.
  • Does not really lighten my dark spots.
  • As for minimizing my pores, it didn't do the job.
Verdict: I rate tofu soap 4/5. I like it so much that I still use it up until now. Definitely will buy again :)

Recommendations: Always apply moisturizer to the skin after washing with soap.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Soap your way to a fairer and flawless skin. Check out these amazing soaps that are surely effective. Try it now and see the difference.


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soap your way to a fairer and flawless skin. Check out these amazing soaps that are surely effective. Try it now and see the difference.


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete