Vampire Soap Version 2 Review

by - 9:41:00 PM

vampire soap review
       Welcome back Lovelins!! :) So this time I will be reviewing Vampire Soap from Thailand . When I first heard the word vampire, the first thing that comes to my mind is the movie " Twilight". I like it though :3 Their pale skin, their fangs and their incredible power and immortality. So a little trivia, there is a condition called vampirism which exhibits some of those features of a vampire. So much with the fuss, the reason why it is called vampire soap because of its red color which resembles to the vampire's food, yes you are right! Blood. But it is actually made from rose extract which is known for its potent to whiten and brighten the skin.




                                                    vampire soap front

                                                    vampire soap packaging

                                                   vampire soap back

                                                   vampire soap bar



Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid , Citrus Aurantium , Amara Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera , Fruit Oil , Fragrance , Glycerin Olea Europape Fruit Oil , Sodium Cocoate , Sodium Palm Kernelate, Tetrasodium EDTA , Tocopheryl Acetate and Water

How much I bought it: I bought it for 50 pesos from Asian Vanity Shop

The product promises: 
 
  • Concentrate Formula for Whitening Skin
  • Formulated for Whitening, Bleaching and Pale Color Skin
  • Red Rose Extract makes achieve 6 lighter shade and Pale Levels After Usage
  • After Regularly Use Skin Color will become pale like Vampire Skin Color 
How many times I used it: I only used it once a day as my regular bath soap. I used it for a month.

How do I use it: I wash the soap first with water. Using a towel, i scrub some of the soap then I used the towel to scrub my skin.  I let the lather sit on my skin for about 5-10 minutes to let my skin to absorb it. I brush my teeth and wash my face while waiting. Then i wash the soap away with water.



Pros: 
  • I like how Thailand soap are individually wrapped inside the box.
  • I love the smell. It really smells like a rose.
  • It lathers easily. 
  • It is a mild soap. There's no stingy feeling.
  • It does whiten my skin somehow slowly.
Cons:
  •  It melts easily. It is like a jelly soap.
  • It does not whiten 6x my shade as promised.
Verdict: I rate this soap 4/5. I like it because somehow it whitens my skin and it is not harsh like the other whitening soaps.

Recommendations: Topical skin whiteners take some time to see visible results. Use it for a longer period of time. Avoid sun exposure while on a process of skin whitening to prevent skin darkening

You May Also Like

0 comments